Visible remains, which include a reconstructed water wheel, belong to the tinplate period that began in 1830. It is a split site, with the upper works abandoned in circa 1890, and the lower works continuing until 1939.
Identification Images (0)
- INDUSTRIAL SITE (Mid 19th C to Mid 20th C - 1835 AD to 1939 AD (Circa))
- COPPER WORKS (Late 16th C - 1584 AD to 1584 AD)
- CORN MILL (Unknown date)
Scheduled Monument: Tinplate works at Aberdulais Falls (GM485)
Other Statuses and References