Barnwell junction to Mildenhall railway.
Identification Images (0)
- RAILWAY (Late 19th C to Mid 20th C - 1884 AD to 1965 AD)
Cambridge HER records "Part of the course of former Great Eastern Railway branch from Barnwell Junction (Cambridge) to Mildenhall (19 miles), opened 1884- 1885 and completely closed in 1964 - 1965."
- SNA63048 - National Trust Report: Appleby, G, Evans C and Vickers, T. 2007. The National Trust ‘Wicken Vision’ Area An Archaeological Desktop Assessment.
- SNA63049 - Unpublished document: Cambridgeshire HER. 2007. Cambridgeshire HER Export for the Wicken Vision Area.
Other Statuses and References
- HER/SMR Reference (External) (Cambridgeshire HER): 07633
- ENA4715 - Field Survey, Wicken Vision Area, Archaeological Desktop Assessment